Jojo's Baby Powder .
J ♥


I am very much into games, fishing, reading and travelling.



web counter
web counter
Tag ♥



Friends ♥

Farhanah
Joleen
Bertina
BaoLing
YuLing
XinHui
Jia Xin



Family ♥

Sister
Monday, March 2, 2009, 8:48 AM


What does this means?


I really enjoyed my life during my secondary school phase like having french fries with my best friend after classes, peeping at the handsome 17s opposite my class together with Manting, who is also my best friend! Not forgetting that I have to run, or rather walk in the field every morning, with some of my classmates. Those days are really priceless.


All of these really make me reminisce much, so much that I had at least 2 dreams in a week that reckon my secondary school days. Most of the dreams include him (whom most of u know). So what does this means?
Yesterday I received a phone call from my best friend, Huiting. It's been awhile since we last met and I must admit that I miss her coming to my place at least twice a week, to gossip, play basketball or just slack. We promised to meet up soon but I reckon it's gonna be hard as she's being tied so tightly.
I know being in love is like living in a real dream, where anything is possible when both parties are in love. But, sometimes the other party just have to let loose to let him/her to have quality time with their friends, rather than having their boyfriend/girlfriend, all by themselves.
If I can change, why not the others?