Jojo's Baby Powder .
J ♥


I am very much into games, fishing, reading and travelling.



web counter
web counter
Tag ♥



Friends ♥

Farhanah
Joleen
Bertina
BaoLing
YuLing
XinHui
Jia Xin



Family ♥

Sister
Saturday, April 4, 2009, 3:30 PM

10 reasons why I love Amy Winehouse.




1. She says she won't go to rehab but she still went in the end.

2. Without her, there will be no Katy Perry and Lady Gaga.

3. She can drink wine in the midst of singing on stage.

4. Her bee-hive hairstyle which captivates me all the time.

5. She is in love with a loser (Blake).

6. She performs her best on stage (never missing or forgetting any lyrics) when she had drugs&wine the night before.

7. She has a soulful and powerful contralto vocals.

8. She is the first British to win 5 Grammy Awards.

9. Her teacher had a hard time to keep her mouth shut as she always sing in class when she was only 9.

10. Not forgetting how long she draws her eyeliner.



She's my all time favourite artist. I don't mind paying hunded or thousands just to see her perform live. Really
.