|
Jojo's Baby Powder
.
| |||
|
J ♥
I am very much into games, fishing, reading and travelling.
Tag ♥
Friends ♥
Family ♥
Sister
|
Tuesday, April 14, 2009, 12:34 AM
A couple of minutes ago, I was down my block with my brother, helping our dad to carry his new flower pots. Guess what? We had more than 40 flower pots along the path lane outside of our house. I wonder when my dad will stop buying.By the way, there's this man whom my neighbour and I spotted, loitering outside of my corridor. Bespectacled man in his fourties, dressing in smart attire. Just as I was about to go for a jog in the evening, he was there! loitering at my corridor!! He quickly walked off as I'm approaching. I know I'm dumb la! for not chasing him.. But if I ever see him again, I'll really chase him, I swear! I guess he's a sex maniac. Don't freaking tell me he's at my corridor to admire the flowers la! Bull shit. Obviously that man is a sex maniac!!!! I fear he's targetting my younger sister, cos u know, middle aged men are attracted to young bees. Ok whatever! I'm gonna call the police tomorrow, really. No drama talking here. | ||