Jojo's Baby Powder .
J ♥


I am very much into games, fishing, reading and travelling.



web counter
web counter
Tag ♥



Friends ♥

Farhanah
Joleen
Bertina
BaoLing
YuLing
XinHui
Jia Xin



Family ♥

Sister
Monday, April 6, 2009, 4:49 AM

I just had super spicy crabs and oysters cooked by baby's mother and it is yummylicious! People call me chilli padi girl cos I loveeeeee chilli padi and yet, the spicyness of the foods that I had took me down. Can you imagine how hot it is?

Earlier in the morning, we had an impromptu decision to have breakfast together. So we stuffs ourselves with prata! I must really introduce Plaster Prata! It is similar to Egg Prata but the main attractive thing about it was when you poke your fork on the egg yolk, the egg yolk will flow out and when you eat with the prata, it is simply heavenly. (at least for me la!)



Plaster Prata

Afterwhich, we had a long morning walk to digest our foods before going back to his place to clean his fish tank. His fish tank is about the 1.5m long in length and 50cm thick! We spent at least 2 hours washing it because it is full of fish foods as his father always like to sprinkle on it hahaha. Then we had some non-alcoholic champagne and spend time watching the big box.


Okay, date back to 30th of March, I went to Harbourfront together with my dearest POHS. We dined at Thai Express and I must say the Tom Yam Seafood Noodle that I had was very spicy and throat gagging! Afterwhich, mt and I quened to get a glimpse of Jackie Chan & Daniel Wu. I think we waited for nearly an hour eh? But was entertained by this little girl hehehe.




They arrived at 8pm sharp and wasey! I can't describe how I am feeling that day! Just imagine you're looking at your favourite action hero and all time favourite hot artist! I did not took much pictures because of the focus quality but on a brighter side, I managed to see them, no regrets!













XooXoooOOOoxXXoooX