|
Jojo's Baby Powder
.
| |||
|
J ♥
I am very much into games, fishing, reading and travelling.
Tag ♥
Friends ♥
Family ♥
Sister
|
Tuesday, June 2, 2009, 10:18 PM
Don't know why, nowadays, things ain't working the right way. (only today HAHAHA)My tuition agent called me up a few days ago and had an assignment for me at Woodlands. I actually do not want to take up this assignment because they are Malays. HEY! I AM NOT A RACIST OK! It's just that I had some unpleasant encounters with Malay people and I know what kind of person they are. Ok never mind. Back to the story, the mother kept calling me and telling me this and that which was very frustrating. Not only did she called me, she also called my agent and talk bullshit. For instance, I was supposed to teach 3 subjects, then she wanted only 1 subject. I'm cool with it. Case closed. THEN, she told my agent that she prefer I'll teach 2 subjects. I'm cool with it too. Case closed. And then, just 15 minutes ago, my agent called me, telling me that the mother wants to terminate the tuition assignment because of money woes and blah blah blah, whatever the reason was. Case really closed. My agent as well as, myself, was about to lose my cool as the mother seems to be like playing with us. FUCK HER OK. In addition, as for the assessment books that the mother wanted me to buy, SHE EXPECT ME TO GO HER HOUSE AND PASS IT TO HER!!!! CIBYEEEE LA! Think what? I am working part time as a post-woman? FUCK HER. I said strongly," NO!! I won't go her place just to pass her the books". She WILL HAVE to meet me outside to settle this. Think what? Can bully a tuition teacher meh? I got my own temper ok! & this is one of the many things that I do not like about Malays! ps: I know of one person who's not like what I said above. She's Farhanah. Really, you're not those type of people. | ||