Jojo's Baby Powder .
J ♥


I am very much into games, fishing, reading and travelling.



web counter
web counter
Tag ♥



Friends ♥

Farhanah
Joleen
Bertina
BaoLing
YuLing
XinHui
Jia Xin



Family ♥

Sister
Monday, July 6, 2009, 9:36 PM

I woke up on Saturday morning with baby crawling up to me, telling me something that made my day brightly lit. Then as I was lazing around on his bed watching him play Fight Night 4, the doorbell rang. He ordered Mcdonald breakfast for me! That was really surprising and be even more surprised. B'cos I ate Big Breakfast and Sausage Mcmuffin (with egg) haha! Oh ya! plus a bite of his Fillet Burger :D That made me full until the late afternoon.

As for my Final Theory which is on the 16th, I spent 2 hours reading the 120pages thick. It is really spinning my head upside down, inside out. Aiyah, the whole day was just playing games with baby. around 12am in the late night, we went to the 24hours Shop & Save cos I wanna buy fruits. I like tha fact that it is opened 24hours and I can go there anytime! As we were walking back, he pointed to me the void deck which we met during our 2nd date. He still remembers it and I laughed when I scared him off by telling him there's dinosaurs haha.

ps: I earned almost 60,000 neopoints within 2days !