|
Jojo's Baby Powder
.
| |||
|
J ♥
I am very much into games, fishing, reading and travelling.
Tag ♥
Friends ♥
Family ♥
Sister
|
Thursday, July 16, 2009, 6:31 PM
Just a few day back, I was in the clinic when I saw this ITE schoolboy at the clinic reception with his mummy. I wasn't meant to be rude but they're just 3 steps in front of me so I overheard their conversation.Clinic Assistant: Hi, may I know where part of you is unwell? ITE boy: I have sore throat, fever and mild cold. Clinic Assistant: Okay, please write down your name and put on this mask (its free :D) ITE boy to his mummy: I don't want to put on this mask. Clinic Assistant: Please put it on, it is the policy here. ITE boy guai guai put on the mask.. Then the mother and son walked off to sit and wait for their turn. The boy said to his mum. ITE boy: I don't want to put on this mask, it can make me die Mum: Just put on la. But the boy just took the mask off. WHAT THE HELL? It can make you die? Just because of asking you to put on the mask so that you won't spread your possible H1N1 germs around can make you die? Like Hello??? He not putting on the mask, can really make people die! See! This is how one real life example of how inconsiderate some people can be. The number of cases is increasing daily is mainly due to those kind of suckers. | ||