|
Jojo's Baby Powder
.
| |||
|
J ♥
I am very much into games, fishing, reading and travelling.
Tag ♥
Friends ♥
Family ♥
Sister
|
Saturday, August 15, 2009, 11:16 AM
Last Tuesday, I was walking to the bus stop and I saw my baby jogging along. Coincidence eh? He sent me to the bus stop where we chat like we never meet before. Afterwards, I went to meet my family for dinner. We had Lobster Porridge! My gangstery father. Chicken Ribs, never heard of it before, they claim to be NO PORK NO LARD, but my father doubts so :D Here comes the Lobster Porridge! UNFAIR! my father got the biggest lobster! HEHE this is my my my my lobster! I was very excited upon eating it cos it's my virgin lobster. haha sounds quite weird, virgin lobster. I took like 5 minutes to remove the shell with my bare hands, yes, 5 damn minutes. I thought it'll taste sweeter and juicer than prawns, but I WAS WRONG! The lobster tastes like rubber mixed with plastic! no nice! below pictures are my sister and me, acting funny. | ||