Jojo's Baby Powder .
J ♥


I am very much into games, fishing, reading and travelling.



web counter
web counter
Tag ♥



Friends ♥

Farhanah
Joleen
Bertina
BaoLing
YuLing
XinHui
Jia Xin



Family ♥

Sister
Friday, September 18, 2009, 12:28 AM

#1

Brother: Sis, make a guess, what game in our house has the highest probability


Me: NEOPETS lor.


Brother: haha good you know.



#2

Benny was guessing where I am giving tuition. & he guessed it rightly cos he checked the bible. I was laughing my ass off with my student :S


In the past, I am so crazy over heels over you as you are my first. But now, it doesn't feels like the same anymore. What does this mean? I am not writing these here just because of the raya thingy. I'd been thinking all along. But fuck la, you also won't come and read my blog. So I just write for fun. Benny is way better than you. NO. I meant Kelvin Boo is wayyyy better than you.