|
Jojo's Baby Powder
.
| |||
|
J ♥
I am very much into games, fishing, reading and travelling.
Tag ♥
Friends ♥
Family ♥
Sister
|
Monday, September 7, 2009, 10:29 PM
Alright, last Wednesday, my brother, sister, including me, went to dine at Seoul Garden at Yishun, to celebrate my birthday muahaha! We made a pact to dine on each of our's birthdays :D So Oct 18 is next! Well, if you don't want to wait for so long getting seats at Seoul Garden, YOU SHOULD try Yishun branch's. It's like, like, like, no quene at all, not much people + fresh seafoods HAHA. S H I O K right?Stupid ass, they never make the soup nice enough for us. Dammmiittt. That's the only bad thing :D I didn't know there's pasta O H M Y ! Look at my brother's greedy face haha! WOOOOOOOOOOOO how succulent it is! Want me teach you how to use chopsticks? HEHE | ||