|
Jojo's Baby Powder
.
| |||
|
J ♥
I am very much into games, fishing, reading and travelling.
Tag ♥
Friends ♥
Family ♥
Sister
|
Sunday, September 27, 2009, 2:05 AM
On Friday, I met up with my girls and headed to Iluma. I bought a muffin for Benny and the freaakinnnggg oil stained my Fossil wallet. Farhanah was sadder than I am haha! I do not know why. My heart was thumping when I saw Benny and I could hardly have a proper conversation with him. This feels, niggar poo poo. =D Afterwhich, I dragged them over to Lau Pa Sat to have some desserts =D Today, I met JunJie, known as my buddy, for movie at Iluma again. We had Korean Crusine and I was making fun of him all of time. Like he being so mat looking, his single eyelid, his funny hair and etc! He was able to tolerate me so I gave him a box of chocolates. Kidding! Actually I had it prepared just for my buddy! :] Initially he wanted to give me cheesecake but sadly, it was eaten by someone in his family lol. That idiot. We caught "The Ugly Truth" and were laughing all the time haha! He wished me Happy Belated Birthday! Eh Benny, you ain't the last one to wish me so niggarrr. :] It's 2.18am already. I'm still ain't sleepy. Gonna watch Coffee Prince! I know, it's outdated! *sticks tongue out* | ||