|
Jojo's Baby Powder
.
| |||
|
J ♥
I am very much into games, fishing, reading and travelling.
Tag ♥
Friends ♥
Family ♥
Sister
|
Thursday, December 31, 2009, 1:53 AM
2am right now, my sister's talking on the phone with her friend who wants to die over family matters. I overheard the conversation and was rather annoyed by it somehow. My sister was so sweet and talking so gently to her, persuading her not to die blah blah blah. She went on comforting her for the next 20 minutes ZzzzzzzzzThen I told my sister softly," If I were you, I'll scold the hell out of her, telling her there are many people who are yearning, desiring, hoping, wishing to live again. & now she's thinking of giving up her life so frigging easy just because of family matters. Then next step, hang up on her and let her think. Isn't this a good way to save your cellphone bills & your saliva? yes. It's a good way, at least for me haha! Guess what? My sister's tone changed 360 degree. She's using my line and scolding her over the phone now hahahaha! But she's scolding so loud that my brother's getting dissed lol. To sum up, kids nowadays are so immature. I just loathe it when people don't cherish their life when there are plenty in this world who are seeking for one. | ||