|
Jojo's Baby Powder
.
| |||
|
J ♥
I am very much into games, fishing, reading and travelling.
Tag ♥
Friends ♥
Family ♥
Sister
|
Wednesday, December 9, 2009, 12:08 AM
First time in my life, I went fishing with my relatives. It was an impromptu decision to fish but since my daddy's paying for everything, so why not? :)In my uncle's car, on our way to the fishing pier. It was so rowdy, noisy and filled with the 3 imps laughters and screamings. ![]() Imp Number 01 --> Stacia ![]() Imp Number 02 --> Gordon ![]() Imp Number 03 --> Keegon ![]() ![]() ![]() Jeremy with Keegon. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Tadah! We'd reached and everyone's looking forward to fish! ![]() ![]() Stacia with Suli ![]() Gordon smiling like a dork haha. cute max. ![]() 1ST FISH of the day!!! ![]() Kiss me baby. ![]() ![]() ![]() Putting on the baits. ![]() ![]() Jeremy thought he'd caught a big fish. ![]() But sadly, there wasn't any fishes. ![]() So he tried again. Hahaha. ![]() Keegon, acting cute. don't be fooled. he's a real terror. ![]() hahaha. I don't know why, but I laughed when I see this picture. ![]() This flower do wonders. See below. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() I loveeeeee my cousins to the max, even though at times, they snatch my phone to take pictures, smack my butt, stand on my legs, pull my fishing rod when I'm fishing, drink my soda and throw the cup into the pond. Oh ya. My skin is burning hot. real hot. If you see me, looking like a red tomato, go ahead and laugh people. I'm seriously sun-burnt haha. | ||