|
Jojo's Baby Powder
.
| |||
|
J ♥
I am very much into games, fishing, reading and travelling.
Tag ♥
Friends ♥
Family ♥
Sister
|
Friday, December 18, 2009, 5:28 AM
What a gwaan! It's 5.43am on a Friday morning & I'm listening to Sean Kingston music. I used to think his music sucks badly, and now I'm addicted to his songs. Contradicting. We can go to the tropics Sip pina coladas Shorty I could take you there Or we can go to the slums Where killers get hung Shorty I could take you there Earlier on, I met my cousins for dinner at Mayim. Afterwhich, we headed to the country club for bowling. Fire burning, fire burning on the dancefloor. ah, addictive. 911 song eh Manting? HAHA! The oldest chick. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() L --> the oldest chick's score haha. She's good. J --> my score. X --> Xinmei's score. ![]() ![]() XinMei & me. I look sucky T_T 6am now. Was supposed to meet XinMei for a morning jog at 630am, but it's raining. So I'm gonna surrender to my bed now. | ||