|
Jojo's Baby Powder
.
| |||
|
J ♥
I am very much into games, fishing, reading and travelling.
Tag ♥
Friends ♥
Family ♥
Sister
|
Sunday, January 10, 2010, 12:39 PM
Earlier in the morning, I went back to my secondary school for a mini gathering/cca fair. The only alumnis of the band who went back are ZhangYun, Xinhui, Timothy, Iskandar and I. Kind of disappointing, to think our band (then) was so fun filled and rowdy. Yet, now everyone's busy =(Aisssh, back. The CCA fair went quite well, & our band was able to get 22 new recruits. ![]() The freshies. ![]() Here's pretty ZhangYun, promoting ;) ![]() & XinHui :) ![]() ![]() Oh yes, Mr Tay is back. Back for good people. ![]() After the fair, all of us went back for a debrief. Mr Tay passed us some photos of our band which were taken during my batch. Below's Mr Tay, conducting. ![]() ![]() & this is me, then. ![]() ![]() ![]() I seriously miss walking down this path with my girls. Where are you people?? O_O | ||