Jojo's Baby Powder .
J ♥


I am very much into games, fishing, reading and travelling.



web counter
web counter
Tag ♥



Friends ♥

Farhanah
Joleen
Bertina
BaoLing
YuLing
XinHui
Jia Xin



Family ♥

Sister
Sunday, January 3, 2010, 9:59 PM

On New Year Day, I met up with my best friend and her girlfriend in town. We headed to Cityhall for some window shopping and just simply chilling out.


The Fountain of Wealth.



Huiting was so fascinated that she attempted to go and touch the water. lol. noob.


We settled our dinner at MOF, a Japanese restaurant. Ah, I hate Japanese food. I didn't know it'll suck so badly.




Noodles in Miso Soup. This really sucks.




Macha with macha sauce. Macha is green tea in fact.




We watched Avatar in 3D, seated way in the front. I was sleeping almost throughout the whole movie b'cos it's so damn freaking straining for me to look up so high at the screen. Luckily I watched Avatar in Thailand. The movie ended after midnight and the 3 of us quickly ran to the train station. Yes, we really run.






See how deserted the train station is. Cityhall was closed thus, we had no choice but to take the night rider at Explanade haha. What a fun night.