Jojo's Baby Powder .
J ♥


I am very much into games, fishing, reading and travelling.



web counter
web counter
Tag ♥



Friends ♥

Farhanah
Joleen
Bertina
BaoLing
YuLing
XinHui
Jia Xin



Family ♥

Sister
Thursday, February 18, 2010, 12:31 AM

Day 3.

Went to Xinhui's place for house visitation. We chit chat and watched Korean drama :) By the way, thank you Xinhui, for inviting me over :)

The pretty girls :)




Afterwhich, I fetched my cousins and we all headed to grand's place again. Went home in the late afternoon to prepare the steamboat dinner. Invited PeyTeng & Manting over for the dinner. I am sorry, for lack of bowls, expired soy sauce and etc haha







After that, we chilled in my room. Checking out the red packets. We were somehow, laughing so hard at how much my relatives gave lol.






HAHAHAHAHA.















PeyTeng brought her polaroid camera and we took some pictures :)