|
Jojo's Baby Powder
.
| |||
|
J ♥
I am very much into games, fishing, reading and travelling.
Tag ♥
Friends ♥
Family ♥
Sister
|
Wednesday, February 17, 2010, 11:47 AM
Here are some pictures taken during Chinese New Year.Day 1. My cousin, Dexter, and I went around saying out loud, "eh, hurry give us the red packets!" haha. Thinking back, we should had asked for second one. After collecting the red packets, we played cards. Okay, not played. We gambled. Me & Kiki. Gordon & my sis. Left to right: Kiki, Dexter and myself. I look kind of constipated. fuck. my sis and the cousins. I look sucky so... I look a slightly better one haha Jack with sister. Day 2. I fetched my cousins and we headed to grand's. We dined at Lemuria and it sucked badly. We waited more than 30minutes for our food. My cousin waited even longer cos her food was out of stock hahahahahahaha ![]() Xinmei, acting cute. ![]() Dexter. ![]() Zhongting. action only. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() My sister, trying to show off her new stunt with Gordon. We played with fireworks! :D:D:D:D:D me & Keegon :) Stacia :) aren't they cute? :D Okay, I'm wrong. HAHAHA. Keegon's face is one in a million. | ||