|
Jojo's Baby Powder
.
| |||
|
J ♥
I am very much into games, fishing, reading and travelling.
Tag ♥
Friends ♥
Family ♥
Sister
|
Sunday, April 11, 2010, 3:55 AM
Another night spent with the 2 crazy girls. I am still reading 'The Lovely Bones' .. With me reading so slowly, when am I gonna finish reading the other 3 books. I even promised Irvin I'll be buying books with him haha. Maybe I should stop watching True Blood. Maybe.. Woke up near 2pm which was really shocking cause it's been awhile since I woke up that late. Cut that shit, so I met pt for gym. & I drove the 3 of us for supper :) We had porridge. & one thing that turns me off was how messy the tables are. ![]() We had 'Frog Leg' & 'Chicken' Porridge. ![]() ![]() Blackforest Ice Cream :) ![]() It's 415am & I am still wide awake. | ||