Jojo's Baby Powder .
J ♥


I am very much into games, fishing, reading and travelling.



web counter
web counter
Tag ♥



Friends ♥

Farhanah
Joleen
Bertina
BaoLing
YuLing
XinHui
Jia Xin



Family ♥

Sister
Saturday, April 10, 2010, 3:36 PM

Cherlyn's 21st - Clash of the Titans - Starbucks - Supper - Home.


Dad dropped me off at my cousin's place around 7pm last evening. & my 2 cousins are still not ready yet. They had no idea what to wear, which earring and footwear to match. So I sat and took photos with the little girl who likes me very much. She kept playing with my bangles and she gave me a hug! :)




My cousins who couldn't make up their mind on what to wear. Just like me lol






The fun-loving girl :)










Their dad fetched us there and we reached around 8pm when the event's supposed to start at 715pm. But, we weren't the latest.














Zann forced me to wear this shades. CUTE RIGHT? I think I look like an alien hahahaha



Cousins.



Cherlyn's Dad.



Zann and son, Kigen.







Gordon :)




Kigen :)



Cousins, May and Jim







My cousins and I thought of bowling but it was packed so we went to watch 'Clash of the Titans' I missed the climax part where the Kraken got killed by Perseus cause of my girls. You all must be laughing! So I met the girls at Starbucks and thank you for accompanying me to get the stuffs back, seriously, I'm grateful :)

Head back to my place. Changed to something casual and drove us for supper. We roamed around all the way to Hougang/Paya Leba then home. Hang out till 4 in the morning. Always love to hang out with them till the weeeeeeee hours :D










Love these crazy girls :)