Jojo's Baby Powder .
J ♥


I am very much into games, fishing, reading and travelling.



web counter
web counter
Tag ♥



Friends ♥

Farhanah
Joleen
Bertina
BaoLing
YuLing
XinHui
Jia Xin



Family ♥

Sister
Saturday, April 3, 2010, 11:47 PM

I had a long, fun, dramatic and chatty day with my girlfriends :) We dined at Marche and the food is good. The cakes ain't that nice we thought it'd be.

Taken via my phone, not bad uh? :D






Passion Fruit Lemonade.




This Ham Crepe is yummmmmmy ..



Fried Calamari





The sausage looks kind of awkward.. However, the Rosti is soooooo delishhhious!






The not-so-nice cake that looks appetizing.




My good friend came to talk to me while I was watching True Blood.



The one who always gave me good advices, shows me funny videos, talk crap with me about anything, corrects my freaking bad English and calls his gf 'bangala'.