Jojo's Baby Powder .
J ♥


I am very much into games, fishing, reading and travelling.



web counter
web counter
Tag ♥



Friends ♥

Farhanah
Joleen
Bertina
BaoLing
YuLing
XinHui
Jia Xin



Family ♥

Sister
Wednesday, April 7, 2010, 10:45 PM

Other than sweating like a water tap earlier in the morning, I did nothing productive. Oh does watching True Blood count? lol. Well, at least I am not like the other twilhards. I like Sam Merlotte though he run naked in the woods. & not forgetting the girl with character, Tara Thornton.

Tara: ' so you're saying I'm like Serena Williams huh?! '
Sam: ' no baby no I don't mean that '
Tara: ' You're just another motherfucking racist '
Sam: ' I just had sex with you! '




& the 1000 yr old Viking vampire, Eric.




Annnnnnndddd !!

The Hershey in Singapore ain't that big you showed me, but we do have Tronky, your side? Well, it sucks to be in living in Singapore. Chewing gums BANNED Smoking in certain areas only SUCKS (for you smokers out there haha) Still wanna come over Kevin?



I always enjoy talking to you know who you are, creep :)